Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Jealous of the Jetta


So says my wife; "Since you got the Jetta, its like you don't care about the Jeep anymore. You'll hurt its feelings." Well, now, you see its complicated. Jeep, you'll always be my first Bio-vehicle and that means a lot. Its just that, well, the Jetta needs my attention right now. Its not like I'm just running to some young thing, the Jetta's older by years. But Jetta gets 45-50 mpg and I drive it everyday, and now that it is slowly getting up to speed on biodiesel, it is going to need some time and attention. You're mature enough to understand that, right? Don't be mad at the Jetta's sleek lines and snappy acceleration...it will NEVER have the family capacity that you have. Plus, who is my favorite off-road vehicle every made? Who can haul 5,000lbs without batting an eyelash?

What, well yes I did have my hand under the hood. But that was strictly mechanical. You know, a maintenance thing? And those receipts from the auto store? Just a little something...just replacement parts. Like I never buy YOU stuff?

Don't be that way. C'mon, lets go for a drive and flip-off the gas stations. We'll both feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home